Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency Reports BGN 25 Million Inflow
Nearly BGN 25 billion has flown into the National Revenue Agency (NRA) in 2020, which is over BGN 700 million more than planned and BGN 1.1 billion more than the previous year 2019, the agency reported.
Despite the Covid crisis, businesses and citizens have diligently paid taxes and social security contributions, the agency said.
This maintains the trend for revenue growth in the State Treasury, which was about 5% last year compared to the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday