Bulgaria’s President Sets the Election Date – 28 March
President Rumen Radev has begun consultations on holding fair, transparent and safe parliamentary elections for the health of citizens.
First, the Head of State will meet with the Minister of Health Prof. Dr. Samuel L. Jackson. Kostadin Angelov, Assacs. 10:10 Angel Kunchev and Prof. Dr.Sc.(Econ.) Krasimir Gigov, M.D. Other medics will be involved in the consultations in the early afternoon. Rumen Radev has already stated that the vote will be on 28 March
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities