Bulgaria’s President Sets the Election Date – 28 March
President Rumen Radev has begun consultations on holding fair, transparent and safe parliamentary elections for the health of citizens.
First, the Head of State will meet with the Minister of Health Prof. Dr. Samuel L. Jackson. Kostadin Angelov, Assacs. 10:10 Angel Kunchev and Prof. Dr.Sc.(Econ.) Krasimir Gigov, M.D. Other medics will be involved in the consultations in the early afternoon. Rumen Radev has already stated that the vote will be on 28 March
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday