Bulgaria’s President Sets the Election Date – 28 March
President Rumen Radev has begun consultations on holding fair, transparent and safe parliamentary elections for the health of citizens.
First, the Head of State will meet with the Minister of Health Prof. Dr. Samuel L. Jackson. Kostadin Angelov, Assacs. 10:10 Angel Kunchev and Prof. Dr.Sc.(Econ.) Krasimir Gigov, M.D. Other medics will be involved in the consultations in the early afternoon. Rumen Radev has already stated that the vote will be on 28 March
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Budget 2021 Adopted, Will Mayor Deliver on Promises?
- » Bulgaria: Remote Measuring Devices Become Mandatory as of 2027
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Activity Report of Anti-Corruption Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring Is Coming on Tiptoe