Nord Stream 2 Project to Be Completed Regardless of US Sanctions
US sanctions against the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline are blatant protectionism aimed at advancing its liquefied natural gas on the European market, but the EU countries understand this and support the project, and thanks to this it will be completed, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak told RBC TV.
"Certainly, this is blatant protectionism. The key idea why our colleagues from overseas are opposing Nord Stream 2 is linked first of all to the need to promote their own product, their LNG," Novak said.
"This tool is absolutely uncompetitive. Everyone understands this, including the countries that are interested in fulfilling the [Nord Stream 2] project, the European countries and companies. They support the project and I’m sure that given this support it will be implemented," Novak noted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PRWeek named Maxim Behar the Best PR Professional in Europe
- » Bulgaria: 28% of People of Working Age are out of the Labor Market, Unemployment is 4.9%
- » Bulgaria is among the Seven Countries with Growth in Car Sales for the Quarter of 2022
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%