Bulgaria’s Health Minister: 699 People Had Vaccine Yesterday
Health Minister Prof . Kostadin Angelov said that 699 people were inoculated against COVID-19 yesterday. He explained that the number of the vaccinated is the highest in Plovdiv, followed by Sofia, Burgas and Sofia region.
The health minister said there were no reports of any severe side effects.
"Only very slight pain at the place of a jab. This effect is good, it shows that there is a reaction of the body", explained Prof . Angelov.
According to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, the restrictive measures introduced in the country were "very timely, accurate and as sparing as possible as regards freedom, rights and movement of people".
"The pressure over the intensive care units has been relieved. We are very happy that the recovered are now more than newly infected," the Prime Minister stressed.
Borissov pointed out that more and more information about vaccines is available and so the health authorities will be able to explain to people all they want to know about inoculation.
"Different vaccines will come so that GPs can tell which is best for each patient. Those that will come by then, about 70-80,000, will be administered to the people on the frontline and then to everyone else," the prime minister said further.
"You will see that we will reach the required percentage of vaccinated. Now that they see the example of our iconic doctors, those who believe in science and medicine, people will change their mind,“ Borissov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » How to Install the Covid Green Certificate on your Phone
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Full Lockdown if Measures Do not Work in the Next 10-15 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”