Germany Calls for Coordinated European Response to New Coronavirus Strain
The European Union needs to respond jointly and in a coordinated fashion to a new coronavirus strain that was first reported in Britain to limit its spread to other states, Germany’s foreign minister said on Monday.
“We will coordinate very closely among European Union member states on the next steps, in particular on how these measures will be designed beyond Dec. 31,” Heiko Maas told a video news conference. It was very important that any regulation be applied in all EU countries that it should be impossible to circumvent, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Chief of Pentagon: US Should Deploy More Troops in Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgaria: GERB Will Form Cabinet with Full Responsibility, I Will Not Be Premier – PM Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian Professor – It's Good That First Sitting of New Parliament Will Be In Old Building
- » Bulgaria’s First Lady Hospitalized with Cerebral Aneurysm
- » President Radev Convenes First Session of New National Assembly on April 15
- » Sensational Prognosis: President Radev Will Disband New Parliament on 13 May