Germany Calls for Coordinated European Response to New Coronavirus Strain
The European Union needs to respond jointly and in a coordinated fashion to a new coronavirus strain that was first reported in Britain to limit its spread to other states, Germany’s foreign minister said on Monday.
“We will coordinate very closely among European Union member states on the next steps, in particular on how these measures will be designed beyond Dec. 31,” Heiko Maas told a video news conference. It was very important that any regulation be applied in all EU countries that it should be impossible to circumvent, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Will Start Consultations with Parties on Possible New Government
- » Slavi Trifonov: GERB Is Toxic Party
- » Fidel Castro's Brother Raul Steps Down in Cuba
- » Russia Expels 10 US Diplomats in Response to US Moves
- » Bulgarian Health Minister Insists Disbanding COVID-19 Task Force “Makes Sense”
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Breaks Silence, Comments on Majority Voting and GERB