Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize over 58 kg of Pure Cocaine in Varna Port
Customs officers found more than 58 kg of cocaine during a specialized operation at the port of Varna-West.
Three Dutch nationals are being screened for involvement in drug trafficking from Suriname, one of whom has been requested to surrender to the Bulgarian authorities. The drug, at estimated worth of BGN 12 million, was cached in a container with wooden boards, transported on a ship to the port of Varna-West.
Regional prosecutor Krasimir Konov reported the details:
"Among the piled boards we found 234 packages of cocaine of extremely high purity of the active component. According to our data, if this substance were mixed and placed on the market, the quantity would be at least five times more.'
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria