Hearing of Bulgarian Ministers in EP Postponed till January
The hearing of Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Justice Minister Desislava Ahladova by the Monitoring Group of the European Parliament has been postponed until January, Radio Horizont has learned.
The on Democracy, Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law Monitoring Group has invited them for 17 December.
However, the European Parliament has not been able to find translators with Bulgarian language. The reason is not in their unavailability, but the new, stricter regulations associated with the Covid-19 pandemic.
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Justice Minister Desislava Ahladova were invited to a second hearing by the Monitoring Group as MEPs were not satisfied with their hearing on August 28.
After that, additional questions were sent to Bulgaria, but the answers were also unsatisfactory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught