Earthquake Registered in Plovdiv Region
The information is posted on the site of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The earthquake was registered at 4.32 am. The quake is of 2,5 magnitude at a depth of 15 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend