European Parliament Again Invites Bulgarian Authorities for Hearing
The Monitoring Group on Democracy, Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law in the European Parliament is not happy with the answers to the additional written questions given by the Bulgarian authorities. The questions were sent to them after a hearing in August.
Therefore, the Group invited them again to a meeting on 17 December, announced MEP of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats Elena Yoncheva.
At the time, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov was due to be heard by the Group, but sent in his stead Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and other Bulgarian government representatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria