EU Representative Barnier Says "Next Few Days" Will Be Key for Brexit Deal Talks
European Union Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier said that “the next few days are important” for negotiations if a trade deal with Britain is going to be in place for Jan. 1, when the United Kingdom finally leaves the European Union.
“It is our responsibility to give the talks every chance of success,” Barnier said in a tweet. “Fair competition, and a sustainable solution for our fishermen and women, are key to reaching a deal.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary
- » Bulgaria will Finally give Vaccines against COVID-19 to North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Foreign ministry Responds to Stance of N..Mascedonia on Rights of Bulgarians in North Macedonia
- » US President Vowed Retribution for Deadly Attack on Americans at Kabul Airport