Bulgaria: NHIF Starts Payment of Additional BGN 1,000 to Medics on Frontline
The start is given to the payment of additional BGN 1,000 to general practitioners who work on the frontline in the battle against COVID-19. The National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) has ordered payments for outpatient medical care specialists, Nova TV reported.
GPs will receive the money in full for the months of November and December. BGN 1,000 will be paid to about 5,000 people – general practitioners and their employees.
Money will also be transferred to all medical centers, as well as to those for diagnostic imaging.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries