Fire Exchange in Bulgarian Black Sea City of Varna, Several People Killed
Several people were shot in an apartment on the first floor of a block on 105, Macedonia Street in Varna. The area has been cordoned off and a crime scene examination is underway. The police was alerted in the early afternoon after shots were heard from the apartment.
The circumstances are still being clarified. On the crime scene are District Prosecutor Krasimir Konov and Senior Commissary Daniel Pashov - Director of the Regional Directorate of the Interior Ministry in Varna. Most probably it is a household crime, but we're working on all leads, police officers commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 748 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 162 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Border Guards rescued 38 Refugees in the Black Sea, including a Baby
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 539 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence