Bulgarian Parliament: Covid-19 Vaccines VAT Exempt
Covid-19 vaccines to be exempt from VAT, the lawmakers adopted new text at first reading.
Zero indirect levy is also envisaged for medical products for in-vitro diagnostics of Covid-19 and for services closely related to such vaccines and devices.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) upheld the changes, but described them as political propaganda after the government announced that vaccines would be free for people anyway:
"Why do you bother us with these things just to gain some popularity, after 20% come out of the left pocket and go to the right one. Please, explain why using this trick. Because if the state is going to pay, it is absolutely pointless", addressed the ruling majority Rumen Gechev from the BSP.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WhatsApp Coming to Its End?
- » Caretaker Health Minister Katsarov: Danger Still Here, Everyone Should Get Vaccinated
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Has Lowest Home Office Rates in EU
- » Study in Italy Shows Reduction in Infections, Deaths after Vaccination against Covid-19
- » Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Crowned as 69th Miss Universe 2021