International Truck Drivers Protest on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The international truck drivers will stage a protest at the Bulgarian – Turkish border. The reason is too slow processing of their trucks and goods on both sides of the border crossing between the two countries, Nova TV reported.
The drivers complain that trucks have to wait for more than two or three days and kilometers-long lines form at the border which creates tension in the sector.
The trade unions insists that urgent measures should be taken to keep the deadlines for timely goods’ delivery
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Davos Communications Summit Attracts Over 400 Top Experts From All Continents
- » Today Is Official Start of Election Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Date for Replacing Lev with Euro Is Set for 1 January 2024
- » Cold Front to Cross the Balkans, Weather Changes Sharply on Saturday
- » European Court of Auditors Launches Probe into Potential Violation of Air Passenger Rights
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: British Tourists Will Enjoy Bulgarian Sunny Resorts Again