International Truck Drivers Protest on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The international truck drivers will stage a protest at the Bulgarian – Turkish border. The reason is too slow processing of their trucks and goods on both sides of the border crossing between the two countries, Nova TV reported.
The drivers complain that trucks have to wait for more than two or three days and kilometers-long lines form at the border which creates tension in the sector.
The trade unions insists that urgent measures should be taken to keep the deadlines for timely goods’ delivery
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Over Third of Rose Plantations in Bulgaria Could Remain Unharvested
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » Bitcoin plunges 15% after Musk Tweets Tesla Will Not Accept It as Payment
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain