Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C
On Tuesday, November 24 there will be scattered clouds over Bulgaria, thinning out to sunny in some regions. Northerly wind will be light, up to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, BGNES reports.
It will chilly in the morning with temperatures varying from minus 2-3°C, about 0°C in Sofia. Day temperatures will be between 7 and 12°C. Along the Black Sea coast 9-10°C, in northern Bulgaria about 8-9°C, and up to 12°C in the southwestern regions.
No significant change of weather is expected on Wednesday. There will be scattered clouds, cold in the morning while in the afternoon temperatures will fall slightly and will stay at 9-10°C. /BGNES
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 8°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Lowest Temp. in the Country was Measured in Kyustendil -10 °C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between Minus 1°C and 4°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall and Strong Wind in 4 districts in the South
- » Weather in Bulgaria: An Ice Cold Period is Coming