Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
All guest houses and villas across Bulgaria have been reserved for the Students’ Day (8 December), people are going to celebrate, said Richard Alibegov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Restaurant Association on the Bulgarian National TV.
"As we assumed a month ago, there is no particular health effect of the closure of the establishments. People who are not afraid or do not believe in the Coronavirus will find a way to have fun. It happens at guest houses, in resorts," he said.
"If the country closes down for another month, it will be the end for our business," Alibegov added.
"Nightlife clubs and restaurants have been closed for two weeks, probably 70% will never open again," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria