COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3,983 New Cases and 129 Deaths
Coronavirus cases for the last 24 hours are growing both as an absolute number and as a percentage.
As of November 20, 3,983 new cases were registered in Bulgaria - 84 more on a daily basis compared to the 3,899 cases reported the day before. 129 infected died in the last day, 10 more than yesterday's 119.
Fewer PCR tests were performed - 9,786, compared to 10,311 in the previous daily report. The percentage of positive tests from total tests performed thus increased again and from 37.81% to 40.7%.
5,942 people are treated in hospitals, of which 383 are in intensive care units. 1061 people were cured for the last day and so their total number became 34 388.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stringent Anti-Epidemic Measures in Force till 21 December! Gyms Shut down but Football Matches Allowed
- » Top Cardiologist: Immune Defenses Against COVID-19 Are Synthesized in Sleep, Psyche and Immunity
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4382 Registered Cases, 1876 Cured
- » Bulgaria Tops Mortality Rate Ranking, GPs Join Battle with Pandemic
- » European Commission Will Approve Vaccine Contract with Moderna Inc. Tomorrow
- » Survey: 40% of Bulgarians Believe that COVID-19 Is Biological Weapon