Bitcoin Rises to Three-year Peak, Closing on All-time High
Bitcoin (BTC) rose to a three-year high of ,600 on Friday, up 4.5% on the day and close to its all-time high of just under ,000.
Bitcoin has gained over 16% so far this week - its biggest weekly gain since June 2019 - and is up over 160% this year.
According to Deutsche Bank currently investors increasingly choose Bitcoin over gold to hedge dollar risk and inflation.
Recently, JPMorgan’s analysts also pointed out that institutional investors are moving from gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to bitcoin via Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC)./Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months