Bulgaria’s Premier Appointed New Deputy Ministers of Health
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov appointed Evgeni Grigorov and Slavi Pachalov to the post of Deputy Minister of Health.
So far, Assc. Prof. Evgeni Grigorov headed the Analysis and Evaluation Department of Health Professionals at the National Center for Public Health and Analysis.
As of 2017, engineer Slavi Pachalov has been a manarer of a company for training first aid specialists, disaster response, fire and road safety, rescue and search activities. He has also held the position of Director of the Sofia Organization of the Bulgarian Red Cross. He has twice been awarded with a special distinction medal of the Bulgarian Red Cross, including for his overall activity.
Days ago, the government changed the health ministry's rules of procedure, allowing two more deputy ministers to be appointed to strengthen the organization tasked with tackling the Covid crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for the Holidays
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp
- » Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
- » Economy in Crisis: What Sectors Benefit Most from Pandemic and Lockdown and What Are Brought to Ruin?