Bulgaria’s Premier Appointed New Deputy Ministers of Health
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov appointed Evgeni Grigorov and Slavi Pachalov to the post of Deputy Minister of Health.
So far, Assc. Prof. Evgeni Grigorov headed the Analysis and Evaluation Department of Health Professionals at the National Center for Public Health and Analysis.
As of 2017, engineer Slavi Pachalov has been a manarer of a company for training first aid specialists, disaster response, fire and road safety, rescue and search activities. He has also held the position of Director of the Sofia Organization of the Bulgarian Red Cross. He has twice been awarded with a special distinction medal of the Bulgarian Red Cross, including for his overall activity.
Days ago, the government changed the health ministry's rules of procedure, allowing two more deputy ministers to be appointed to strengthen the organization tasked with tackling the Covid crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Over Third of Rose Plantations in Bulgaria Could Remain Unharvested
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » Bitcoin plunges 15% after Musk Tweets Tesla Will Not Accept It as Payment
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain