Bulgarian National Social Security Institute Releases New Online Service for Employers
The Bulgarian National Social Security Institute is starting to offer a new electronic service.
Employers who terminate their activity will be able to apply for the payroll and employment documentation electronically. The software product is available through the website of the Social Security Institute and through the Unified Portal for Access to Electronic Services of the State Agency for Electronic Government.
The transfer of the payrolls is a legally regulated obligation for the purpose of storage by the National Social Security Institute of the data of the companies that have ceased their activity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Too Early For Restaurants To Resume Work