Bulgarian Military Donates Blood Plasma to Help COVID-19 Patients
An organization for donating blood plasma for the treatment of severe cases of COVID-19 is being established at the Military Medical Academy. This was done by order of the Minister of Defense Krassimir Karakachanov.
The donation by military and civilian employees of the Ministry will be made at the Center for Transfusion Hematology of the Military Medical Academy.
The conditions are that the military has suffered from COVID-19, been cured and has a negative PCR test. Those who wish can donate blood plasma without any risk to their health, and in this way the lives of critically ill patients can be saved, the Military Medical Academy assures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 148 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria has the Lowest GDP per capita in the EU
- » We move the Clocks forward an Hour on Sunday
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents