Bulgaria Starts Inspections at Winter Tourism Complexes
Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova is expected to launch inspections at winter tourism complexes to check whether they are ready for the forthcoming tourist season. Minister Nikolova is to check whether these facilities have created the necessary conditions for compliance with the anti-epidemic measures approved by this country’s health authorities and the Ministry of Tourism.
Compliance with the health regulations is one of the key conditions for this country to keep the Safety and Hygiene Travel Stamp issued by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). It guarantees that Bulgaria is a safe destination for travel and tourism and that this country strictly observes the anti-epidemic measures, Bulgaria’s Ministry of Tourism announced./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Airline GullivAir has Permanently Suspended Flights to Skopje, Tirana and Burgas
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport