Deputy Economy Minister: Despite Pandemic Investment Interest in Bulgaria Continues
“Despite the delay amidst the pandemic we are registering an investment interest in Bulgaria, in productions and business services with added value. Information and communication technologies, outsourcing are among the leading sectors which attract investments, alongside electronics, transport machines, chemistry, the food industry and logistics,” said Deputy Minister of Economy Stamen Yanev at a video conference with representatives of Swedish companies, BGNES reports.
“The investments coming from Sweden in 2019 amounted to 32.3 million euro from the total flow into Bulgaria of over 1.138 billion euro, which shows there still exists untapped potential,” Deputy Minister Yanev said./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%