PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria is the Only EU Country Which Deficit Will Not Exceed 3%
Bulgaria is the only country in the EU which deficit will not exceed 3% of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, wrote in a post on Facebook, citing data from the European Commission's autumn economic forecast, presented today (November 5) by EU Commissioner for Economy, Paolo Gentiloni.
According to the data, Bulgaria's GDP will shrink by 5.1% this year, but will increase by 2.6% in 2021 and by 3.7% in 2022. This is another confirmation of my words from yesterday that I will put the country on the rise after the crisis, Borissov added./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Chairman of BAIC: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria are Inevitable, the Economy will Stop
- » Forecast: Basic Food Prices in Bulgaria will Rise by Another 7% by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad have Started Sending Less Money to their Relatives in Bulgaria
- » World Bank Raises Growth Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Over BGN28 billion has been syphoned off from Bulgaria since 2005