Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Eurohold to Buy CEZ Bulgaria
The Commission for Protection of Competition officially has notified Eurohold Bulgaria AD that permission is given to the company to acquire the subsidiaries of CEZ Group in Bulgaria - the electricity distributor for Northwestern part of Bulgaria, including the capital Sofia. This was announced by Eurohold Bulgaria.
The acquisition permit is acquired through the specially created Eastern European Electric Company B.V. (EEEC), 100% owned by Eurohold.
The integration of CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria in the structure of Eurohold will be supported by an energy board of Bulgarian and international experts - Gary Levsley, Dan Catalin Stanku and Georgi Mikov.
The current senior management of CEZ Bulgaria will maintain its positions to ensure continuity in management.
"We see the CEZ deal as a step towards entering the energy business and an opportunity to diversify our portfolio. Eurohold has solid experience in regulated markets and in the acquisition and integration of new companies in various sectors. Over the past 20 years we have made about 30 acquisitions and we have accumulated significant expertise ", commented Vasil Stefanov, Head of M&A at Eurohold Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products
- » Bulgarian Grain producers Sell below Cost: We are no longer talking about Profit, but about Smaller Losses