Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget
The tripartite council will meet to discuss next year's budget. Government, employers and unions will meet online. They will discuss the draft state budget for 2021, as well as the medium-term budget program of the cabinet until 2023.
The agenda of the meeting also includes the money of the state social insurance, as well as of the National Health Insurance Fund.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans
- » Fed: Inflation remains “Too High”
- » Economic Challenges weigh on the European Investment Activity recorded in Q2 2022