Syria: Russian Airstrikes Killed Over 30 Turkish-backed Rebels
Over 30 Turkish-backed rebels have been killed after Russian planes targeted their military training camp in north-western Syria with airstrikes, according to a monitoring group.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the camp belonged to Faylaq al-Sham, an alliance of Sunni Islamist rebel groups that is aligned with Turkey.
The watchdog said some 70 other people were wounded, adding that search operations were ongoing/Dpa
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine with a New Anti-record for Deaths Caused by COVID-19
- » For the Serbian Patriarch, North Macedonia does not exist
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels