Bulgaria: Second University Goes To Remote Learning
One of the biggest universities in the country, University of National and World Economy (UNWE) goes entirely into online study.
Students at the University of National and World Economy (UNWE) will study entirely online between October 21-27. The order for this is of the rector Prof. Dr. Dimitar Dimitrov, and the reason are the complicated epidemic situation in Bulgaria due to the coronavirus pandemia.
UNWE opened the school year in mid-September with a mixed system of education - online and in person.
The Medical University of Pleven switched entirely to online lectures earlier this week after 17 students were tested positive with coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Bulgarian HR-Expert: Unemployment Rate Grows by 0,5 Percent every Week
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants May Be Opened in February
- » Choosing a Cryptocurrency Trading Bot