COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 603 New CaseS, 11228 Active CaseS, 10 Deaths
Bulgaria: 603 are the new cases of COVID-19 for the past 24 hours. 4,602 PCR tests were performed, according to the Unified Information Portal. The number of active cases is 11,228. 1,484 people are hospitalized, of which 79 are in intensive care units.
The largest number of infected is in Sofia - 196 people, followed by Plovdiv - 62 and Burgas - 32 people.
In the last 24 hours, 37 people have been cured. There are 10 dead.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 739 New Cases, 65 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases