COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Anti-Record Again 998 Daily Cases, 1450 in Hospitals
A new record of new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria per day - 998 in 7 442 PCR tests, according to the latest data published on the Unified Information Portal. Positive samples are 13.4% of the total number of tests. The most newly infected are in the capital - 306, followed by Plovdiv with 107 cases and Sliven - with 58.
1,450 patients with coronavirus are in hospital, 76 are in the intensive care unit.
14 people died and 197 were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 739 New Cases, 65 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases