Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Wind
The day will start with precipitations in Northwestern Bulgaria and a light wind, which in Eastern Bulgaria will be moderate coming from south. The minimum temperatures will be mostly between 6 ° and 11 °C, predicts the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
It will be cloudy during the day. Before noon in Western Bulgaria, and in the afternoon over Central Bulgaria the clouds will be significant and in many places, there will be rain. The quantities in the north-western regions of the country will be significant, where in the evening the wind will be oriented from the north-west and cold air will start to come in. Sunny weather will prevail in the east, there will be still a moderate south wind and temperatures there will remain higher. Maximum temperatures will be from 16 ° to 18 °C in the western regions of the country to 25 ° - 27 °C in the east part.
In Sofia, the minimum temperature will be 11 and the maximum - 18 degrees C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in US: Record-high Daily Numbers Few Days before Election
- » Shot of Alcohol Can Help an Irregular Heartbeat
- » Germany Declares Entire Territory of Bulgaria a "Risk Region"
- » 4 Dead, 152 Injured in Turkey Following 6.6 Magnitude Earthquake
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2689 New Cases - 23,6 Per Cent of All Tested
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity