Moscow Imposes New COVID-19 Rules for Bars and Discos
Moscow is introducing new rules for access to bars, clubs and dance halls between midnight and 6 am amid the spike in coronavirus cases, Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said Thursday.
Both staff and visitors will have to register their phone numbers to access the venues at night, the mayor said. Upon entry, visitors will either scan a QR code or send a text message to a special number 7377. "Naturally, registering phone numbers will not stop coronavirus from spreading in and of itself. However, if one of the visitors later tests positive, we can quickly notify every person present that they were exposed and have to get tested quickly," the mayor said. (ANI/Sputnik)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia: Shooter from Perm Will go Psychiatric Examination
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » Russian Transport Aircraft Crashes during Test Flight
- » OSCE Withdraws from Observation of Russian Elections
- » Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile
- » Russia Records 23,218 COVID-19 Cases in past 24 hours