Bulgaria's Government Is Allocating BGN 5 Million for the Drug Remdesivir
The government is allocating BGN 5 million to stock up on the drug Remdesivir. The decision will be made at tomorrow's cabinet meeting. The news was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Kozloduy.
"Yesterday Angelov and I talked about allocating another BGN 5 million for this medicine, which they say helps. It does not cure, but it helps the most. It cured Trump. We will buy to have it in the warehouses ", explained Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 Patients Died After Complications, 2814 Newly Infected
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists