96 Days of Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria
The 96th night of anti-government protests in Sofia passed peacefully. The protesters gathered around 8 pm in the "triangle of power" and closed Tsar Osvoboditel Boulevard. An hour later, the dissidents marched to Orlov Most, where they temporarily blocked traffic.
The demands remain the same - the resignation of the government and the chief prosecutor. A fifth national protest is scheduled for Friday, with organizers urging police to join.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How to Build Your Own Home Wooden Slat Walls
- » Bulgarians, Don't Be Idiots of Europe - Angel Kunchev
- » Italy first in EU Makes Green Pass Mandatory for All Workers
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,724 Newly Infected, 67 Fatalities
- » Serbia Launches New Holiday, Raises Concerns across Balkans
- » Bulgarian Schools Have New Mission - Save Future of School Dropouts from Poverty