Streets and Boulevards in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Closed Due to a Marathon
About 2,000 professional athletes and amateurs will take part in the competition
And today, due to the 37th marathon in Sofia, a number of streets and boulevards in the center of the capital will be closed.
From 8 am to 7 pm it is forbidden to enter cars on Knyaz Alexander I Street between Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. and Saborna St. The southeastern arch of St. Alexander Nevsky Square will also be closed for traffic. Road vehicles will not be able to cross Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. between GS Rakovski St. and Nezavisimost Square.
About 2,000 professional athletes and amateurs will take part in the marathon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria