PM Borissov: Bulgaria and North Macedonia Should Resolve Their Dispute by November 10
A compromise decision must be found by November 10 that satisfies everyone, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov told Macedonian Foreign Minister Buyar Osmani, who is visiting Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Pandemic Hits Book Industry, Sales Slump by 30%
- » VAT for Home Food Deliveries Is 9% from 1 December
- » How Bulgarian Tourism Survives in Time of Pandemic?
- » Greek Land Borders Remain Closed Till 14 December
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!