COVID-19: Four Major Cities in France Have Declared Maximum Alert
Four other major cities in France are tightening due to a surge in coronavirus cases. From Saturday, Lyon, Lille, Grenoble and Saint-Etienne will be declared the zone of maximum alert.
Bars and restaurants will be closed, following the example of Paris and Marseille. The reason for the restrictions is the record number of 18 thousand newly infected. The number of people infected in many European countries continues to grow.
Yesterday, the World Health Organization registered a record jump in positive samples for the day - almost 340 thousand./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Romania Reached 10,000
- » Macron Calls for Distributing First COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Low-Income Countries
- » COVID-19: Italy Will Vaccinate 1.7 Million People by End-January
- » Greece Extends Coronavirus Measures, New Flight Restrictions
- » Coronavirus Lockdown in France to Remain Until December
- » France Registered Over 60 000 New Coronavirus Cases