Today is International Teacher's Day
October 5 is International Teacher's Day. It was announced in 1994 by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
The idea for this came at the Special Intergovernmental Conference on the Status of Teachers held in Paris in 1966, which resulted in the signing of the document "Recommendations on the Status of Teachers". Teachers' Professional Day is celebrated in over 100 countries around the world. /Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Education Will not Change Vacation Schedule for Students
- » Annual World University Rankings Published, Sofia University and Bulgaria’s Medical University Score Better Results
- » After Brexit Bulgarians Opt for Higher Education in Austria, Germany and the Netherlands
- » Google Digital Tools to Be Available to Bulgarian Students, Teachers
- » Lockdown Relaxed in UK, Schools Reopen on 8 March
- » Bulgaria and US Further Strengthen Cooperation in Science, Education, Technology