New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
A sewing factory in Aytos was closed due to 49 cases of coronavirus among workers. This was announced for BNT by the director of RHI-Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov.
The textile workshop is closed for disinfection, and all its 75 employees, who are from Aytos and Ruen, have been placed under house quarantine. The samples of their infected colleagues became clear yesterday.
With these cases, the Burgas region marked an increase in the number of newly infected with COVID-19, which is 64 people per day alone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours