Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
The Council of Ministers, the Bulgarian Socialist Party and the "Republicans for Bulgaria" are fined for non-compliance with the anti-epidemic measures.
The Ministry of Health announced on September 28 that the sanctions for the two parties are for violations of the measures during the events organized by them during the weekend.
The Council of Ministers will be fined for not following the rules during the Prime Minister's visit to a church in the city of Lovech./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurouropean Parliament Prepares to Cut Ties wih Russia
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » EU Scoffs at Balkan Mini Schengen
- » GERB Would again Become Bulgaria's First Poltical Force if Elections Were now - Gallup International
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister