Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
Athens and Ankara have agreed to start the 61st round of exploratory contacts to resolve their disputes in Istanbul, Greece's Foreign Ministry said in a brief announcement on Tuesday.
The ministry said the talks will be held soon, without specifying the date.
The news comes after the Turkish presidency said that Turkey and Greece stated that they are ready to resume the talks to address their contested maritime claims in the eastern Mediterranean and Aegean, following a call between the leaders of Turkey, Germany and the European Union.
The last round of exploratory talks between the two countries were held in 2016./Ekathimerini
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata