Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
The 73rd night of protests in Sofia passed without tension. Traditionally, the dissatisfied gathered after 7 pm on Independence Square.
Protesters again pelted the National Assembly building with eggs. They announced that they were preparing for a third "Great People's Uprising", scheduled for September 22nd. For a short time the traffic on Orlov Most was blocked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Will Climate Change Cause your Favourite Foods to Go Extinct?
- » Bulgarian Bus, Taxi Drivers, Restaurant Keepers Cancel Protests Scheduled for 28 September
- » Facebook Puts on Hold Instagram for Tweens over Safety Concerns
- » Census in N. Macedonia Is Not about Mere Statistics, Ethnic Minorities' Rights Are at Stake Too
- » Ursula von der Leyen Sets off for BalkanTour
- » Robinhood is Starting to Offer Crypto Wallets