Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
The 73rd night of protests in Sofia passed without tension. Traditionally, the dissatisfied gathered after 7 pm on Independence Square.
Protesters again pelted the National Assembly building with eggs. They announced that they were preparing for a third "Great People's Uprising", scheduled for September 22nd. For a short time the traffic on Orlov Most was blocked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Bulgarian Tourism Survives in Time of Pandemic?
- » Greek Land Borders Remain Closed Till 14 December
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy