COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
There are 189 new cases of coronavirus in our country in the last 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the number of people infected with coronavirus has reached 18,733.
For the last 24 hours 6 042 PCR tests have been performed, the data in the National Information System show, as the registered new 189 cases of COVID-19 represent 3.13% of the tests performed.
119 people were cured in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number since the beginning of the pandemic to 13,510. Four people died during the last day, and the total number of deaths since the beginning of the pandemic reached 753.
There are 4,470 active cases, a total of 728 patients with confirmed coronavirus infection, hospitalized, and 34 of them are in intensive care units or clinics.
The largest number of people infected with COVID-19 during the last 24 hours was registered in Sofia (40), followed by Blagoevgrad (29), Plovdiv (20), Stara Zagora (16) and Varna (14).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 739 New Cases, 65 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases