Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
The 71st night of anti-government protests was marked by a mass shelling of parliament with plums, water balloons and eggs.
The action was an idea of the mothers from "The System Kills Us" and "The Poison Trio".
The main demand continues to be the resignation of the cabinet and the chief prosecutor, but the organizers have announced that they are already demanding the resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - the Speaker of the National Assembly.
Shortly after 8 pm, traffic on Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. was blocked.
Footage of the September 2 clashes was again projected on the building of the former Party House.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc.Prof. Kunchev: Lockdown in Bulgaria, When and Where?
- » So Far Ther's No Bulgaria-made Vacccine, Take Ones approved by WHO
- » In 2022, Adapted Vaccines against Current Variants of COVID-19 Will be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Slight Increase in Quarantined Teachers and Children in Bulgaria
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocked Crete, One Man Killed
- » In Bucharest, as of Today, Masks are Once Again Mandatory in Busy Public Places