Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
On September 17, the Orthodox Church honors the memory of the Holy Martyrs Sofia, Faith, Hope and Love.
Today the capital of Bulgaria celebrates its holiday. It will be celebrated with a number of solemn ceremonies and numerous cultural events.
For residents and guests of the city museums will be free. The festive mood will be maintained with street tricking, DJ performance, tricks, musical improvisations and movement theater in a flash mob cultural project.
The holiday is most solemnly celebrated by the namesakes - Vyara, Verka, Nadezhda, Nadia, Lyubov, Lyuba, Lyuben, Lyubomir, Lyubomira, Lyubomil, Sofia, Sofka.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stefan Apostolov: My Love for Bulgaria Is in Everything I Do
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » BNR Children’s Choir Wins Grand Prix at Jean Sibelius Festival in Finland
- » New Book: Sofia – The City of Birds
- » Varna Summer International Theater Festival Kicks off Online
- » Bulgarian Church Honors St. Kliment Ochridski Today