Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
On September 17, the Orthodox Church honors the memory of the Holy Martyrs Sofia, Faith, Hope and Love.
Today the capital of Bulgaria celebrates its holiday. It will be celebrated with a number of solemn ceremonies and numerous cultural events.
For residents and guests of the city museums will be free. The festive mood will be maintained with street tricking, DJ performance, tricks, musical improvisations and movement theater in a flash mob cultural project.
The holiday is most solemnly celebrated by the namesakes - Vyara, Verka, Nadezhda, Nadia, Lyubov, Lyuba, Lyuben, Lyubomir, Lyubomira, Lyubomil, Sofia, Sofka.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Received the Honor Guard for the 113th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Independence
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 100 Years Since the Death of the Patriarch of Bulgarian Literature
- » In Memoriam:French Film Star Jean-Paul Belmondo Passed away Aged 88
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 144th Anniversary of the Shipka Epic
- » More Than 3,000 People Have Visited Opera of the Peaks This Year