Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place
Sofia, Bulgaria: Today, the revision of the Electoral Code is finally entering the second reading in the parliament. A protest in front of the National Assembly is expected on Wednesday.
So far, there is agreement on the issue of machine voting. The idea is that in all sections with over 300 voters people can vote with both a machine and the traditional paper ballot.
On Tuesday, the Legal Commission rejected all GERB proposals related to the Grand National Assembly. The deputies also did not approve the idea of IMRO for dropping the numbers in the ballots. All proposals of the MRF were also rejected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: EU Funds Have Led to Increased Wages, Business Investments, GDP Rise by 7.7%
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » PM of India Narendra Modi Addresses the United Nations General Assembly
- » PM Borissov at UN summit: Bulgaria Is Ready To Do Its Part. It Is Time For Action
- » Morocco: Meeting Between EC Vice-President Borrell and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Bourita
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Will Participate in 75th Session of UN General Assembly