Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Erdogan Speak Over Phone
Steps to improve bilateral relations were discussed in a telephone conversation between Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The government's information service in Ankara said the two leaders also discussed topics of regional importance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Will Participate in 75th Session of UN General Assembly
- » Emergency Situation in Bulgaria May Be Extended By Another Two Months
- » Decided: Bulgaria Will Vote By Both Machine and Paper Ballot
- » Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place
- » India's Defence Minister: We Are Ready to Deal With Any Situation Regarding the India-China Border Tensions
- » Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party