COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
143 new cases of coronavirus in our country for the past 24 hours. The performed PCR tests are 3 163, the data of the Unified Information Portal show, which represents 4.52%.
Most cases were found in Burgas region - 24, Kardzhali - 19 and Stara Zagora - 15. On Monday, Sofia remains outside the top of the negative list. There are no newly registered positive tests in 7 districts.
There are 4,402 active cases in the country, 730 people are hospitalized, of which 49 are in intensive care units.
The number of cured exceeds that of the infected and for the last 24 hours is 163 people. The dead are 9.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19