Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
Kornelia Ninova won the first direct election for chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) with 81.5% of the vote. One of her rivals, Kiril Dobrev (Ninova's deputy so far) won 14.9% of the vote.
The turnout was 67%. The list of voters included 80,236 names
"The election of the BSP chairperson was fair. The party’s election commission created equal conditions for all candidates. The elections were transparent for the media. Everyone could observe the election process without restrictions ", said Emil Voynov - Chairman of the party’s election commission./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Supports Finland and Sweden for NATO
- » Bulgaria to Adopt a Plan for the Introduction of the Euro Today
- » Bulgarian MP: We have No Reason to Lift the Veto on North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it